Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The Colors of My Life

I have been taking pictures for years and storing the ones that I no longer have room for on my overburdened walls.  Then I found the free photo editing site at PicMonkey and had fun making collages until a challenge I am participating in on 365 Project, photo a day site, challenged us to post a picture a day in one of the colors of the Olympic Rings and I got carried away.  I did those colors as collages, then read up on the rings and realized that the white background is meant to be included in the Olympic colors, because those colors, plus white could make the flag of every participating nation the Olympic year that the rings were adopted.  So I added a White collage and then could not stop,  Can you say, OCD?  Or is it just too much time on this near empty nesters hands?
White
Grey
Black
red
orange
Yellow
Green
Blue

Pink
Brown

Silver

Gold
tint (add white AKA Pastel)
shade (add black)

tone (add black and white / gray)
monochromatic 1 color plus black and white
complementary 1 color plus opposite (red/green - blue/yellow - purple/orange)
Black and White
sepia


End of The Rainbow

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! These are spectacular!! I think the orange one is my favorite, this minute anyway:). What a wonderful way to keep your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very cool! Hi I'm a new follower from Friday Follow... Would love for you to come by and visit and follow back Tips 4 Saving . Keep in Touch!

    ReplyDelete